Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ichoose2

I've been doing the iChoose2 challenge, I know that some of you are doing it too. I'd like to know what some of you are thinking. I know that we are all on different days, so I'll try to not get too far ahead, but today I was asked to make some comments about my experience so far and I have to say that Day 6 iChoose to appreciate my past has had the biggest impact on my daily life. We all have things in our past that we would like to undo,things that often bring us down, some of you know my "things" so you know that I have some big ones! Remembering that I would not be who I am today without those experiences, and taking time to see how even the negative experiences have been used for good allows me to lift my head when those memories are getting me down. What about you?

If you aren't doing iChoose2 to and you want to, there is still time, just go to http://tinyurl.com/29jgdqj to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment