Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I know about me


These are the things I know about myself.


Relationships are the most important thing to me


I like to be part of a group


I forgive easily, always giving people a second chance


I'm a "real" person, genuine and authentic


I believe in treating people fairly


I say these things because deep inside I know them to be true. If I was looking for a friend and this was the resume that came up I would say, hmm, maybe I should interview this person, she just might work. Why then does my "self talk" not bring out these qualities about myself. Why although I know these things are true, can I not see them. Why can I be forgiving to others, but not myself, let others see the real me but can't let myself see, why can I treat other's fairly, but not myself? Maybe I need to look at my "resume" occasionally, and say "hey, she might just work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment