Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting Healthy

One thing I'm working on this year is getting healthy. I'm eating better & exercising. Last Wednesday was my youngest son's (J) birthday, I fixed and ate some of his favorites. Also last Wednesday, my Marine son, Big Jon came for a quick visit before his next deployment. Of course we ate all of his favorites too. In addition to eating way more than I should have, I didn't go to the gym either. Now I'm paying for it! Yesterday was a 4 mile walk run, and today was an hour long workout at the gym. Then before I hit the shower I mowed the lawn. Right now I just want to go to bed! Unfortunately I didn't get much housework done while Big Jon was visiting, so everything is staring me in the face saying get this done now. J has surgery tomorrow and I have bunco at the house tomorrow night so, there is no putting it off until tomorrow. Perhaps I could put it off for just a few minutes for a quick nap? This getting healthy thing is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment