Saturday, June 12, 2010

The One Thing

One thing that I have been working on is getting healthy. Eating better, exercising more, spending more quiet time with God. That has meant completely re-programing my eating habits, and my daily routine. I have a weekly menu and I try to stick to it, I try to get to the gym 3 times a week, (it usually ends up being 2 times) and I try to walk or run 3 times a week. So I get up, eat breakfast, go to the gym, come home shower, do laundry, and them I usually end up blog reading instead of going right to my time with God. Why is it that the thing that is most beneficial is the easiest to put off? I love to go sit on my patio with a cup of coffee, my bible and my notebook, but it is the one thing that I have done the least of recently. Anyone else have that problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment